You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Assassin GFX Shop on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:52 pm

Valiance Ayatsu

avatar




Looks like you've been looking around, haven't you? Well don't worry, they won't bite, unless that's what you're into. Those cost extra.

I hear the work is to die for. And the rates are low too.

Avatars : Free

Signatures : Free

Edits : N/A




Name: (If you want it included on the siggy)
Type: (Siggy, Avatar, or Edit?)
Character: (Where they are from, or perhaps the art you want, Who is your FC?)
Colors: (What colors would you like me to use for this art work?)
Saying: (A quote, something you pieced together, whatever, tell me and i'll do it.)
Other: (What else do you want from me to do? Special directions? A filter you like?)
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (If you want it included on the siggy)
[b]Type:[/b] (Siggy, Avatar, or Edit?)
[b]Character:[/b] (Where they are from, or perhaps the art you want, Who is your FC?)
[b]Colors:[/b] (What colors would you like me to use for this art work?)
[b]Saying:[/b] (A quote, something you pieced together, whatever, tell me and i'll do it.)
[b]Other:[/b] (What else do you want from me to do? Special directions? A filter you like?)

EXAMPLES:





2 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:28 pm

Velvet Adel

avatar
Name: Velvet Adel
Type: Siggie
Character: Coco Adel - RWBY
Colors: You Pick
Saying: "Where will you be when the world comes crashing down?"
Other: May I request an extra siggie with Valiance and Velvet together?

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com

3 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:34 pm

Valiance Ayatsu

avatar
@Velvet Adel wrote:Name: Velvet Adel
Type: Siggie
Character: Coco Adel - RWBY
Colors: You Pick
Saying: "Where will you be when the world comes crashing down?"
Other: May I request an extra siggie with Valiance and Velvet together?




The site limits what size I can make these. Before I can get into detail, which of these three would you prefer me to play with?

(And I'll make a couple one soon~ Need a better PC, so it may be done tomorrow.)

4 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:08 pm

Velvet Adel

avatar
I'm digging the first and second.

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com

5 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Valiance Ayatsu

avatar
@Velvet Adel wrote:I'm digging the first and second.

6 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Mercedes

avatar
Name: Mercedes Genovese.
Type: Siggy.
Character: Aki Adagaki - Masamune-kun no Revenge.
Colors: I trust ya.
Saying: The Tyrant.
Other: n/a.

7 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Valiance Ayatsu

avatar
Mercedes Genovese wrote:Name: Mercedes Genovese.
Type: Siggy.
Character: Aki Adagaki - Masamune-kun no Revenge.
Colors: I trust ya.
Saying: The Tyrant.
Other: n/a.
Smells like nubis.



If you don't like them, I can redo them.

8 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:23 pm

Mercedes

avatar
Of course, Kas~

I love them.

Thank ya.

9 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Irelia Fleur

avatar
Name: Irelia Fleur
Type: Sig
Character: Junko Enoshima - Danganronpa
Colors: Pink, sweetish colors. What can I say, Ilya is a sweet little psychopath.
Saying: Just her title; "Lady of the Midnight"
Other: Nothing really. Just make the sig look sweet and girly, but kinda psychotic at the same time. As if you were making something for Jinx from League of Legends.

10 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:28 pm

Valiance Ayatsu

avatar
@Irelia Fleur wrote:Name: Irelia Fleur
Type: Sig
Character: Junko Enoshima - Danganronpa
Colors: Pink, sweetish colors. What can I say, Ilya is a sweet little psychopath.
Saying: Just her title; "Lady of the Midnight"
Other: Nothing really. Just make the sig look sweet and girly, but kinda psychotic at the same time. As if you were making something for Jinx from League of Legends.
Like Yandere-ish?

11 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:43 pm

Irelia Fleur

avatar
Exactly. Yandere-ish is fine xD

12 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:12 pm

Valiance Ayatsu

avatar
@Irelia Fleur wrote:Exactly. Yandere-ish is fine xD

Hope that's Yandere enough for you. XD



Last edited by Valiance Ayatsu on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resizing Siggy)

13 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Velvet Adel

avatar
Name: Velvet Adel
Type: Avatar and Siggie
Character: Neo - RWBY
Colors: Mysterious and/or bloody
Saying: "In the end, there will be no side."
Other: Make it creepy, or mysterious hopefully. Something that would speak of a thief or sneaky person.

Or you can use this if you don't feel like looking. Just put fancy text over it.

Spoiler:

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com

14 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:49 am

Valiance Ayatsu

avatar
@Velvet Adel wrote:Name: Velvet Adel
Type: Avatar and Siggie
Character: Neo - RWBY
Colors: Mysterious and/or bloody
Saying: "In the end, there will be no side."
Other: Make it creepy, or mysterious hopefully. Something that would speak of a thief or sneaky person.

Or you can use this if you don't feel like looking. Just put fancy text over it.

Spoiler:
Gif for avatar or Siggy?

15 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:33 am

Valiance Ayatsu

avatar
@Valiance Ayatsu wrote:
@Velvet Adel wrote:Name: Velvet Adel
Type: Avatar and Siggie
Character: Neo - RWBY
Colors: Mysterious and/or bloody
Saying: "In the end, there will be no side."
Other: Make it creepy, or mysterious hopefully. Something that would speak of a thief or sneaky person.

Or you can use this if you don't feel like looking. Just put fancy text over it.

Spoiler:
Gif for avatar or Siggy?

Btw, found this.

Laziness is real.

16 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:01 am

Hikaru Nakamura

avatar
Name: (If you want it included on the siggy)
Type: Signature
Character: Aomine Daiki Kuroko No basket!
Colors: Alabaster Wolf colors preferably.
Saying: The Alpha
Other: Nothing else just make it BA!

17 Re: Assassin GFX Shop on Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Valiance Ayatsu

avatar
@Hikaru Nakamura wrote:Name: (If you want it included on the siggy)
Type: Signature
Character: Aomine Daiki Kuroko No basket!
Colors: Alabaster Wolf colors preferably.
Saying: The Alpha
Other: Nothing else just make it BA!
TFW : Mods request art, but you can't request them to approve you.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum


  • Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Users browsing this forum: None