You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:35 am

Velvet Adel

avatar
Today is my burfday! Yay me! *throws confetti*



Last edited by Velvet Adel on Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com

2 Re: Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:23 am

MAGES.

avatar
i thought yesterday was your birthday, but... oh well. happy birthday, young velvet. you have your fairy waiting for you at unknown lands RP.

3 Re: Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:37 am

Sayuno

avatar
that's a bit awkward to make that thread for yourself but happy birthday either way xD

4 Re: Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:14 am

Velvet Adel

avatar
Sayuno wrote:that's a bit awkward to make that thread for yourself but happy birthday either way xD

We all know nobody else was going to...

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com

5 Re: Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:22 am

MAGES.

avatar
Velvet Adel wrote:
Sayuno wrote:that's a bit awkward to make that thread for yourself but happy birthday either way xD

We all know nobody else was going to...

i would if i knew when your birthday was and how it was yesterday and today. i need explanation because that is confusing.

6 Re: Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:04 am

Velvet Adel

avatar
MAGES. wrote:
Velvet Adel wrote:
Sayuno wrote:that's a bit awkward to make that thread for yourself but happy birthday either way xD

We all know nobody else was going to...

i would if i knew when your birthday was and how it was yesterday and today. i need explanation because that is confusing.

It was the 23rd but I had nit posted it here yet. I was a half hour late...

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com

7 Re: Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:39 am

LeeAnn Nakamura

avatar
Who cares. Best wishes to you my young adult :D

Hope you had a good one :3

8 Re: Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:44 am

Elysion Epsilon

avatar
Happy Brithday. Make sure to have fun.

9 Re: Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:32 am

Videns

avatar
Happy Birthday, Again!

10 Re: Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:22 pm

Ray Kagi

avatar
Happy Birthday to you!

11 Re: Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:17 pm

Aurora Shinohara

avatar
Happy birthday Lyra :)

12 Re: Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Cee

avatar
happy birthday beautiful <3

13 Re: Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:57 pm

Velvet Adel

avatar
Thanks all for the birthday wishes. It really was one of the highlights of my day. I appreciate you guys.

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com

14 Re: Happy Birthday Lyra on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:11 pm

Naga

avatar
Happy belated birthday!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum


  • Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 133 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Users browsing this forum: None